Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Day 5 - Let the Learning Continue

Good Day All! I am not sure why but my blog has been down and I do apologize to those friends and family are checking daily. If you have been following my blog daily go back a few days and I have added pictures.

Today we...
- picked up our special order M.E.L.E.E. vest that turned out great
- had lectures from Holly Fretwell & Don Leal
- Holly's lecture was interesting and discussed everything from incentives to natural burns of forest
- Yeoh, three students and I took a quick trip to Montana State University's Bookstore to pick up some university paraphernalia
- we then went out and had an AWESOME tour of Ted Turner's Flying D Ranch by Russ Miller and Ranch Manager Mark Kossler
- we got to see Bison upclose and personal
... a little about the Flying D taken from www.tedturner.com
Flying D Ranch, Montana
"This stunning 113,600-acre ranch is located in southwest Montana just north of Yellowstone National Park. The Gallatin and Madison rivers comprise the eastern and western borders respectively. The Spanish Peaks Mountain Range run along the southern boundary."
- Yeoh and I then returned to Bozeman for a little shopping and dinner prepared by Bobby and Bentley

And tonight I got to to talk to my sweetheart, mama, daddy (last night), and sister... I love you and miss each of you :)

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...