Thursday, March 23, 2006

Late breaking News

Good Morning all. As my friends and family check back regularly many of you may or may not know. While composing yesterday's blog I got word that my townhome was on fire in South Carolina. No one was injured, which is most important. Had I been home, it was my afternoon "nap time", therefore thank God I was not there. To each of you that have called, emailed, imed, texted... Thank you so much for everything, words cannot express my sincere gratitude. Thank you for your offers of copies of pictures, furniture, clothes, places to stay, and so much more. Not that I doubted it but I truly know that I am loved! I would like to extend a very special thank you to my boyfriend, Kris and my parents who are handling thing until I return. They are a TRUE BLESSING. They requested that I continue to stay in MT and I agree there is nothing I can do there that they cannot handle until I return.

Many of you have expressed concern about me. Just please keep me and my family (biological, extended, and more) in your prayers. I am doing fine, and that I promise. Thanks to my extraodinary family and spectacular friends.

If you are in the area, Upstate South Carolina, and would like to help please contact me and I will either pass along Kris' information to you or let you know something when I do.

For friends and family that are away the following are news articles regarding the fire.

- Greenville News - There are pictures here

- WHNS Local CBS

- WYFF Local NBC - There is a video here with "interviews" of my next door neighbor Brian and the neighbor on the other side of them.

Thank you again.
Love ya,
Liza Corrine

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...