Sunday, April 23, 2006

2nd Greenville Drive Game

Good Morning All! ... Last night some of my close friends and I attended my SECOND Greenville Drive game... one might think that I am developing a fondness for the game... and they would be right. I have attended both games with people who take the time to explain to me different things and who are easy to talk to during the uneventful eras. It has been great. Last night my friends and I went on what was intended to be our "tripple date" with; Alyssa, Joe, Stephanie, Cory, and Joe's daughter Anna. But my sweetie was actually on field emceeing while the rest of us were in the stands cheering for him. ENTERTAINING... All I have to say after last night I will RARELY bring up this pizza thing because of an afro and a hot dog eating contest.

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...