Friday, June 23, 2006

CORINNE BAILEY RAE

For year’s I have been able to pick out a great new talent that will make it big. Not necessarily new always but I just seem to hear a voice and just know. Man I would LOVE to get paid for this…lol.. Nonetheless, I will go as far as to say provided the right managers, good image consultants, and in some cases the right songs. I can pick a voice that will leave lasting impressions in the music industry as more than one hit wonders. I try to listen weekly to AOL’s Full CD Listening Party. This week’s new voice TO ME, and I believe to America, is CORINNE BAILEY RAE… okay so maybe I was drawn to her because her name is similar to mine, but when I clicked on her CD I immediately loved her voice and thought… THIS IS IT! So when you have time… visit Amazon.com and check out her sound… Her debut album hit stores June 20...if you are a lover of neosoul or just a smooth sound with a feel good beat check her out… and mark my words…. Here comes CORINNE BAILEY RAE!

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...