Wednesday, February 21, 2007

MoneyTalk with Liza Corrine: Edition fOUr (4): 101 Ways to Pay Less for Almost Anything

Okay so here I am trying to impart my bargin and smart shopping wisdom on the virtual world and I find a quick reference companion by Teresa Ambord called 101 Ways to Pay Less for Almost Anything. Go figure…lol….

You can purchase it on…
Ebay for $4.99
Dollar Tree for $1.00 + Local Tax

Nevertheless she addresses several of the topics I have in MoneyTalk with LizaCorrine and introduces dozens of others. She divides her book/pamphlet into 11 sections where you can save…

  • Food
  • Household supplies
  • Utilities
  • Clothing
  • Kid stuff
  • Automotive
  • Insurance
  • Health care
  • Pets
  • Entertainment
  • Travel

I will share with you one method (or just enough to wet your tastebuds) per section for the next 11 days…

If you are a friend and would like me to pick you up a copy please feel free to send me an email… the price will be $2.00

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...