Monday, May 21, 2007

My Final Day in Banff...


The conference was wonderful! Not only because of its location but because of the many things I came away knowing as well as the networking foundations that were built. Making connections with people from Scotland to California.

The town of Banff was quite lovely. Nestled in a valley in the Canadian Rockies. I stayed at the Rimrock Resort and the conference sessions were held in The Fairmont - Banff Springs. Both places were wonderful establishments with very friendly staff.

On the third evening we enjoyed a Westernn outting Canadian style. It was great... from line dancing to 10 gallon hats... everyone enjoyed themselves.

Our last night of the conference we had a business formal banquet. The weather was nice most of the time... however this morning when I opened my windows there was snow!... Yes snow in May. .. below are a few more pictures from this event.

Day 4: The Banquet


The Harpist at the banquet
Collin, from Loyola Marymount, talk with Kay & Lebo
Me and Blue, from University of Tennessee - Knoxville pose for quick photo



Me and Colin pose for another picture...
taking one last chance to have the beautiful landscape in the background.


Following the banquet I went out on the balcony of the banquet room
and took a picture of the shops in The Fairmont - Banff Springs Village...



Day 5: This is what I woke up to when opening my windows this morning!

There were numerous others that I met but besides camera malfunctions... most of our time was spent in intense informational sessions therefore I only snapped a few shots.

The conference was intense yet very beneficial. To all of you I met in Banff please keep in touch! We have to stick together ! have a wonderful day!



Please leave comments!

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...