Monday, November 12, 2007

Vote Stephanie for WWHO TV's CW Star!

As many of you know I am all about supporting people who I know, or have known during my lifetime that are trying to do good for themselves. Please take a moment and vote for this young lady. I grew up knowing her in my county Youth Church Organization.


Click here and support Stephanie


NAME: Stephanie

AGE: 24

HOMETOWN: Pickerington

WHAT IS YOUR TV EXPERIENCE? None.

DO YOU HAVE SPOKESPERSON OR MODELING EXPERIENCE? Yes, I have a degree in theater with emphasis in acting. I have been a spokesperson and have also had runway and print modeling experience.

WHAT THREE ADJECTIVES BEST DESCRIBE YOU? Energetic, Intelligent & Sassy.

WHAT ACCOMPLISHMENT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF? Graduating from a 4-year college with my son! It took me 4 years exactly! I was a full time mother and student! We are doing great!

WHAT WOULD YOU BRING TO THE ROLE OF THE CW STAR? I live and breathe acting! Out of 24 years I have known for 22 years that I would be famous one day! This is my craft and I am ready to show anyone who will give me the opportunity to show what I've got!

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...