Saturday, March 25, 2006

Day 9 - The Last Full Day in Montana

Today was a relaxing day... slept a little late... got up packed up most of my things for the journey home tomorrow... then Yeoh treated me to a massage at the European Massage.... my masseuse was Tamara... This was my first professional massage ever and it was GREAT! So very relaxing and calming.... exactly what I needed and wanted it to be ... THANKS MELISSA!

Then later this evening we went to the famed Sir Scott's Oasis Steakhouse, Manhattan Montana!... Yes the place of the ALLEDGED infamous Ted Turner Jane Fonda refusal to serve (Urban Legend going around via email forward). Well it is actually a small place and not fancy at all!... and the size of the steaks served ... all I can say is OH MY GOODNESS... I got some ummie steak fries... Yeoh talked me into getting a large order but I should have just gotten the small, however her logic is they will be great plane food... we will see about that. It was great though!... also at Sir Scott's was the first time I have ever had pickled cauliflower.. don't even ask but I love cauliflower and it wasn't that bad. We were served veggies to snack on, soup, salad, meal, and dessert... man am I full! Here is a little about Sir Scotts taken from ultimatemontana.com...
This nationally known restaurant is the Sir Scott's of the "Real Beef in Manhattan" commercials. Locally famous for their outstanding steaks and seafood served up daily. Your entree selection comes with appetizers, soup, salad, choice of potato, dessert and coffee. The generous portions are something you won't forget! All of Sir Scott's beef is USDA Choice beef aged and cut daily on the premises. Try their Jo Jo fries and don't say no to their soups. The atmosphere is pure Montana and open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. They also offer a carry out menu. Reservations are highly recommended.

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...