Friday, April 21, 2006

1st Greenville Drive Game

Last night was my first Greenville Drive baseball game. The drive won 12-1 It was Kris' first night as on-field emcee. He did a GREAT JOB! He is so good at things like that! To watch him is simply amazing, he has so much positive energy that it exudes from his being... but that is just one of the many reasons I love him! I never really thought I would enjoy baseball, however I believe that it may take the right recipe to really enjoy oneself. With the right person to watch the game with (THANKS ANGELA!) and the fact that my honey was the on-field emcee I had a GREAT time! My Next game will be this Saturday and since tickets are so economical that maybe I will treat different people to the games to enjoy the sport, get away from everyday routines, and see my honey in action.

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...