Tuesday, May 30, 2006

LizaCorrine.Com Poll Update - What food of your childhood do you recall...

LizaCorrine.com Poll Updates…
Today I will, by popular demand, start sharing LizaCorrine.com poll results for SOME LizaCorrine.com polls. I was asked by a few people what did other people respond.

On May 22, 2006 I asked…
What food of your childhood do you recall...

I personally loved Jell-O Pudding Pops, the frozen version of Jell-o pudding. My personal favorite was vanilla, contrary to my original email which was a cut and paste from the website that sparked this poll question.

You all also made me recall a few more childhood things … Big League Chew… oh why was it appealing to look like you were a child with snuff?

Also Mickey Mouse flavored popsicles… ahh those were the days… – Liza Corrine

But now to your responses…

“I have been craving Mickey Mouse Ears for about 2 years now.” – KST – Knightdale, NC


“The classic Chocolate Chips Ahoy!...the ones now taste like dust. Freezer pops and pop sickles...they taste like water now. I could go on....Ice cream sandwiches and ice cream bars...they were so big back then!
– DB – St. George, SC

“Those hard bubble gum candies -- I forget what they are called. They are pink and the bubble gum was in the middle. That and Now and Later's.” – CMF – Snellville, GA

“Cinnamon toast crunch cereal! I wish it wasn’t so bad for you!!” – AAP – Greenville, SC

“ I remember Tab cola... : P” – JH – Louisville, KY

PUSH UPS!!! Frozen orange sherbet treats in a cylinder container that you push upwards as you eat them.” – DS – Greenville, SC

Oh man, without question it is the 7-11 Slurpee!!!!! MMMM, MMMM!!! I get 'em still to this day!! :o)))) A close 2nd would be Sugar Babies candy!!! :o))) – LAJ – Edwards, IL

I remember coming home from school and popping open a can of Chef-Boyardee spaghetti. I used to eat it cold right from the can. My granny kept a few cans for me to eat when I got the munchies after school. I think these days I would warm it up. – MBA – Fredericksburg, VA


Thank you again for participating in a LizaCorrine.com poll. FYI..For those of you who mentioned a candy you recalled you may be able to find it at Cracker Barrel Stores.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about Boston Baked Beans, Now laters, Big Blows, and Fortune Bubble Gum. Can't forget the the Rock-n-roll Cookies. (two big cookies w/pink icing)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...