Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Liza with a "Z"

One of my pet peeves is how people mess up my first name after I have told them how to correctly pronounce it. I even go as far as to say, "like LIZA MINNELLI".

While watching television the other night I saw a concert she did for television called Liza with a Z.... I have yet to see the movie but I can only imagine what issues she had in the entertainment industry correcting people. It doesn't bother me so much that it is mispronounce in the first place it just becomes elevated when you have told them how to correctly pronounce it and they insist on calling you what they wish... okay so that is my vent for today :)

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...