Monday, October 02, 2006

Victoria Valley Vineyards

On last Friday I received an email from my sweetie requesting that I be ready at 9AM on Saturday morning because he and his best friend Justin had a suprise for me and his wife, Sara. The only clue I was given was to dress as though I was preparing for hiking. On Saturday morning I was ready to go at 9 as requested... on our drive up Kris pulled out a newspaper article dated January 25, 2006 titled Vinyard Vision. He had saved this article and he and Justin decided to surprise us with a trip up for wine tasting and a tour of the vinyard. This was a pleasant surprise for both Sara and me. We went on their tour of the facility, tasted all of the wines that Victoria Valley Vineyards has to offer, and concluded our visit with a lunch on the patio and pictures in the vinyards on our drive out. This was a fabulous fun surprise!

Thank you very much MY LOVE!

To those of you intersted in finding out more about Victoria Valley Vineyards please visit them. It is a quaint pleasant getaway.

Pictures of our visit soon to come :)

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...