Friday, December 08, 2006

Please Contribute Recipes!

Good Afternoon All!

One of my closest friends, Alyssa, will be getting married in February 2007. CONGRATULATIONS ALYSSA! The Clemson Bridesmaids are throwing her a Kitchen/Recipe Shower. What I would like from you is to please contribute your favorite recipe so that I can add it to the recipe box we are giving her at her shower. You can either leave it on my blog or email it to AlyssaKitchen@lizacorrine.com If you choose to send a recipe via email please put the name of the Recipe in your subject line. Also, if you don't mind please put your city and state. I appreciate your time and recipes :) Have an outstanding weekend!

Liza Corrine

If you have pictures of the actual items you are sending me the recipe for please attached it to the email.

Thank you !

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...