Thursday, December 14, 2006

Six Degrees of Separation

... the positive energy returns to the blog...Good Day Everyone out there in blogging world. Today’s topic is the age old theory of Six Degrees of Separation. My friend, Denise, was watching ABC New's Primetime last evening and decided to participate in the current Columbia University's Small World Project. This theory fascinates me for many reasons.

  • Reason 1: I believe that it is true and have had many discussions with my friend Denise in particular about it
  • Reason 2: Years ago I belonged to a website that explored this theory loosely and could see the effects
  • Reason 3: I enjoy studying the validity of such wonders
  • Reason 4: I am a member of a scientific review board and it is interesting to read Columbia University’s On-line Consent
  • Reason 5: I think it is just plain fun!

So if you have time please click on the links above to check out and even join the study.

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...