Saturday, February 17, 2007

Just Aircraft

Who EVER would have thought they make airplanes in Walhalla, South Carolina? Those of you who are from around that area I think are just as shocked as I was when I found out. We have a friend who is a local flight instructor and we were afforded the opportunity to go with his brother to see where they made these crafts. The name of the business is Just Aircraft. If you have time check them out by clicking on their link. Here is a picture of me and Kris beside one of their planes. And if you are interested in learning to fly and are located in upstate South Carolina please leave me a message or shoot me an email and I will put you in contact with my friend in the upstate.

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...