Saturday, February 24, 2007

MoneyTalk with Liza Corrine: Edition 4.3: 101 Ways to Pay Less for Almost Anything – UTILITIES

Tip from -TERESA AMBORD- “Avoid Peak Hours”

-Liza Corrine’s Comments-
Now I know most of us know to do this but maybe we forget. Try not to use larger energy consuming appliances during your area’s peak hours. If you don’t know when they are… contact your local offices. I am sure they would be happy to share this information with you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations

Joe & Alyssa

I am so very happy for the both of you! This weekend I was had the privilege to stand as a bridesmaid for one of my best friends, Alyssa as she was married. It was a wonderful affair and she and her new husband looked absolutely gorgeous! Many Blessings to their new family!


To the right is a picture of Kris & me being silly at the wedding rehearsal! I just think that picture is cute and thought I would share!...lol






No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...