Friday, May 11, 2007

Let the blogging return...thank you

Hello Everyone!

Lots of things have been going on since I started the February series... both good and and bad. I first of all would like to take a moment to say thanks for taking the time to read my blog... whether it is to learn a little about me, for long distance friends to keep up with what is going on in the life of Liza Corrine, or just because you are bored. I appreciate your comments and advice.
I have been meaning to write something since late April when I began my new job. If you are a friend or family member and do not know what that new job is email me and I will tell you! I am very excited about this new adventure. I would like to thank my wonderful parents, sister, boyfriend and friends for being their to encourage and guide me through many furstrations with jobs in the past. I realize that things are not always going to be perfect but I thank God for each of the persons mentioned who encouraged me constantly when employment times were not so good. I sincerely want to say thank you...and when I say "friends"... you know EXACTLY who you are.... the person(s) who made me laugh as I sat in an office enjoying what I was doing but not really getting what I deserved... those that were there via phone when I just couldn't take much more... and so many more... thank you!

There were MANY times that I refered to this scripture Jer 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I would like to share this with anyone stuggling with things they just cannot understand in life. Be encouraged. I do not like to write long blogs because I feel that if they are too long people will not want to read them. So I will stop for now... in the coming weeks I plan to write on the following topics so stay tuned...
  • me attempting to begin to workout (AGAIN)
  • my travels to Calgary and Banff Canada
  • my summer travels
  • my summer weddings
  • and more...

1 comment:

Mell said...

I'm glad you are back posting! Good luck with your new job...you always have teamJA routing for you!

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...