Monday, September 24, 2007

Encouragement 1.0

Hello Everyone!

It is my desire to begin random messages of encouragement! There will be no set number of times or length to my messages of encouragement. The reason behind this is because I try to share words of encouragement on a daily basis with several of my friends and I thought from time to time why not share those words of encouragement with all those that visit my blog.

Today's Words of Inspiration:
I pray that you have a marvelous and wonderfully blessed week! A week of nothing but smiles, happiness, and prosperity! May every obstacle you face be a conquerable one!

1 comment:

Mell said...

You don't know how badly I needed that...thanks :)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...