Thursday, February 14, 2008

Kayla Shadowing...



The day before yesterday my cousin Kayla shadowed me. Wow…that makes me feel older… I remember shadowing people when I was around her age. Nonetheless, I took her to Special Collections where she learned about a time when people thought it was a good idea to plant cudzu, some rare things that Clemson Libraries, and other things.
She also toured the Architecture Library and got to see some of the models that the students had done of the Anderson downtown. After turning Special Collections, the Architecture Library, and Cooper Library… some of the places for which I raise money…we then went to lunch at the Hendrix Center where believe it or not she found something she would actually eat for lunch… After lunch
we then went over to Development where she could see the stewarding and researching process of development… she helped me get that office a little more organized for potential donors. Thanks Kayla!

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...