Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Happy 41st Anniversary to my Parents

My parents are two of the most awesome people you ever want to meet. I know that a lot of children say that about their parents but for me... mine are. Today they have been married for 41 years and I admire them for that among many other reasons. No things are not always perfect, nor always happy, but God knows there are many smiles, laughs, and joyous times I have with those two. I would just like to take a moment to congratulate them on 41 years of marriage and I pray for them many more and hope to live up to their example.

Will add then and now picture later.

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...