Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Have you ever had a start over day?

Have you ever had a start over day? I do not wish times away which is why I don't want a "hurry up and pass day". Each moment is precious and important which is why I would like a start over day today. Starting over does not mean EVERYTHING is going wrong but just enough to annoy...Today is one of those days that my blog is simply a vent of my feelings.

- I must have turned my alarm clock off when I thought I hit snooze
- I have misplaced my work phone
- I couldn't find a parking place to drop something off to my boss...
> so I parked in a service parking (POSITIVE: didn't get a ticket)
- I went to deliver packages to people who couldn't participate in the race this weekend & stop by the foundation office...a project that should have taken 30 minutues tops
> get to drop off one and there is a parking enforcement professional parked in one of 4 - 30 minute spots WHY?
> drop off two... just no parking
> drop off three... the foundation has nice parking POSTIVE:)
> drop off four.... athletics has nice parking :)
-sometime during this process I have being having throat burning like I do when I have an allergic reaction... but i haven't eaten anything... ugh... this feels horrible
-I want to get something metered but it cannot be done until someone does something
to a machine... now they wonder why I don't like doing things the way they suggest OFTEN inefficient (not a bad of those who run the machine... a annoyance of the powers that be

General Vents
- If they are going to take parking away on campus they should replace some logical spaces (i.e. you had 30 minute spaces why wouldn't you include at least ONE in the redesign)
- If you are a parking enforcement officer stopping to ticket and you can park what is known to the normal driver as illegally WHY WOULD you take up a 30 min?
- granted our university has ample parking that is FAR away from most locations, I would suggest that if there is going to be parking in far away places there should be something out there (a shop/snack stand) SOMETHING
- if you have that you are in and out of your office frequently there should be special parking or parking passes for those individuals when parking is available but a hike away

Not all bad... just one of those days to vent... not negativity but providing and sharing suggested solutions to problems ...

Feedback welcome!

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...