Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Birthday Wishlist - 08.08.08

For those of you who know me I like to say that I am celebrating my birthday for the entire week but this year my birthday is so unique that it is cool all by itself(08.08.08). I am constantly asked, “What do you want for your birthday?” So I have developed the following Birthday Wishlist for my blog…

>Gift Cards to
o Wal-mart
o Bed Bath & Beyond
o Olive Garden
o Bi-lo
o Ingles
o Bloom
o Regal Cinemas
o 356 Sushi Bar (Clemson)
o Ebay
o Chadwicks
o Soluna

>Sterilite or Rubbermaid 22Gal Lataching Tote Storage Containers
>Sizzix Die Cuts
>Sizzix Die Cut Case
>Cash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Did you get what you wanted?

I've given you a couple of blog awards...stop by wondermommy and check them out.

Sal said...

Hey, that is my daughters birthday. Sorry, let me introduce myself. I found your blog while doing some research on Liz Murray. I am actually planning on writing a post about her later this week.

I have been looking over your posts and they are great. My only question is, where is your RSS feed so I can subscribe?

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...