Saturday, August 08, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

This blog thing... I can go months without saying a word... then again I have something to say everyday...lol... who knows... the one thing I notice is that I tend to write more in the last months of a year or if there is something major going on and I think to write... I think that I do this because I want to share my experiences and thoughts with others... as a year comes to a close or when a major life event occurs maybe it is then I am in my greatest point of reflection realizing how important some things are to me or I may be simply seeking an outlet to express myself....

With age comes wisdom... this I believe.... Have a great day!

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...