Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Attempt to Blog Frequently yet again..TOPIC: Love, Money, or Education

I have a dear friend who has started blogging frequently and asks me why do I not do so. I have tried many times to make it a daily or even weekly accomplishment but I tend to blog when the mood hits me. So here is my attempt yet again to start blogging frequently...

Years ago as I prepared for a pageant. One of the prep questions that has stuck with me through the years is ...

"Love, Money, or Education. What would you want most and why?"

So that is the question I ask you... As I grew older my answer has changed. I initially responded education... because a good education leads to money ... and somewhere along the way you hope to find love.

However, today I cannot say my answer is the same... let me here your responses... and then I will share where my head is with this question today...

I look forward to reading your responses!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your dear friend (thanks!)blogging endeavors have been dwindling from several times a week to a couple during the weekend. I find it very relaxing. . .when you do get a moment to collect your thoughts and reflect :)

I don't have an answer to your question because right now it would change almost daily. Love, on days that I feel lonely or angry. Money, on days that I think about my school loans. Education, when I see someone acting idiotic (although I accept the fact that people may be idiots no matter how much education they have).

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...