Monday, January 02, 2006

2005 Reflections


I will take a moment and reflect on things good in my life for 2005. This year I …

• launched my personal website
• started a blog … but stopped .. now started again
• drove up to Maryland with my sister
• traveled to Miami via car no less than 3 times with my wonderful parents
• found out no less than 3 of my friends were pregnant
• traveled to Las Vegas for my cousin’s wedding in the Belligo
• traveled for work
• created brochures and other material for serveral people & organizations
• fell & am falling in love with my high school sweetheart all over again :)

Now not all things were good that happened to me in 2005, however it is my choice to reflect, focus, and share that which was good in this past year. I do recall those things that were less positive for I believe we are to learn from all life’s experiences.

I challenge each of you to reflect on the positive and learn from the negative in your life in 2005! ...To make a positive difference in someone else's life... and to simply ... ENJOY LIFE!

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...