Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Liza Corrine's 2006 Resolutions

The following was posted by a college friend on her internet bulletin board ...

"I'm conflicted about my resolutions b/c the typical ones[resolutions] tend to be so superficial and shallow.... I challenge all of you to think about your 2006 resolutions this New Year's Eve.... Change always begins within ourselves, but sometimes we need to think beyond ourselves... So tell me.... with this in mind..... what will be your resolution" - Julie D (NJ)

I think that it is good for us to have a few superficial resolutions... things that challenge us to improve ourselves...because we must be at our best in order to help others. However, I understand my friend's point.

Therefore with that in mind here are...

LizaCorrine's Resolutions 2006*

(1) Volunteer for no less than 1 hr a month at Clemson Community Care
(2) Reach a desired weight by June 1, 2006
(3) Try not to overbook myself
(4) Learn to tell people no or not right now
(5) Focus on what is important to me

*This list will increase over the course of the week!

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...