Thursday, January 05, 2006

Acts of Kindness!

Small acts, grand acts, all acts of kidness return to the individual in ways that bring happiness to all.


I really feel like one of my purposes in life is to encourage others. That is something I have felt for a long time and feel deep from within. I think for a while I may have over done it. I failed to help myself. I was more or primarily concerned with helping others. However in order to help others one must have a secure sense of oneself. I am not saying that you should not give your all to helping others, however I feel that we must understand ourselves in order to be an asset to others.

Today's Challenge

Today I challenge you to do something really nice for yourself and something really nice for someone else!

Do you accept my challenge?

1 comment:

A. M. Mericsko said...

I agree with the trying to do nice things for others approach. Sometimes the smallest of gestures can make a huge difference to someone.

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...