Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Thank You for Your Condolences

I am truly blessed with wonderful friends and family. I would like to thank each of my heaven sent friends for their emails, calls, prayers, and positive thoughts. This blog is simply to say thank you to each of you and to share a poem that a friend wrote for me on yesterday when she found out about my family’s loss. I extend a special thanks to her for this poem and to my (I know I say this a lot but it is oh so true!) wonderful boyfriend for being by my side on last evening (even when he was under the weather) and everyday. Thank you again.

There is no sadness
there is no fear,
no more wearyness
and no more tears.

There is no pain,
There is no cold
no more rain
and no more old

There is only happiness
there is only cheer
only rejoicefullness
and only happy tears

There is only streets of gold
and friends of old
and loved ones to finally hold

slt 1/16/06


Please continue to keep me and mine in your prayers.

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...