Friday, May 19, 2006

Family and Friends



Family and friends are what can build you up or tear you down. I am blessed in my case to have both family and friends who indeed help build me up. Today I wanted to share a little slide show of just a FEW of the people who have helped to make me the person I am today. THIS IS BY NO MEANS EVERYONE ... but just a few pictures I had on my computer right now. Whether it be that they are there for me everyday or they took a moment to make a difference in my life. It could be just a smile, group I play poker with or that family memeber that calls every once and a while to say hello.... or just growing up seeing that if you stick together (though both good and bad)... that is something special to pass onto generations to come...I may decide to do this periodically...changing the pictures... but for today...enjoy

1 comment:

Mell said...

I love the photos. It is always nice to know you have friends you can count on no matter what. You have always been there for me, and I'll always be here for you.

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...