Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sale! Clearance! Discount! Oh MY!

If there are any of you who see the, Big Red/Yellow/or whatever brightly colored signs with the words SALE! CLEARANCE! that draw you right in... then this blog is for you! As soon as I enter just about any department or discount store I know EXACTLY where the sale section is. This little tidbit was taken from womenswallstreet.com and should serve as a point of reflection the next time that you are on a mission and stop by the sale rack :)

To counteract the spell of the sale, here are a few chants I use:

Nothing on sale is a bargain if I didn't plan to buy it anyway.
Nothing on sale is a bargain if I don't need it or won't use it.
Nothing on sale is a bargain if I must buy two of them.
Nothing on sale is a bargain if it doesn't really fit.


Happy Bargin Hunting! :) hehehe

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...