Monday, July 17, 2006

AOL Full CD Listening Party

Hi All! I just love music... all kinds... granted as stated in previous blogs... there are some genres that will always hold a special place in my heart but there I just love music.... except really heavy stuff. Regardless your preference I encourage you to check out AOL's Full CD Listening Party. Here, you can listen to several CDs coming out that week in their entirety for at least a week. So when you need to jam on the job or just relax at the house I recommend trying AOL Full CD Listening Party! You may even find out you like groups you never thought you would like or ever heard of... I am currently jammming the Steve Miller Band...what are you listening to?

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...