Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Please Pray for Me

It has just been a rough year for me. Don't get me wrong their are wonderful aspects too, but it just seems like the negative just keep on coming in my life. I work with a summer camp that I really enjoy, but this year it just hasn't been as fun for me. There were actually two components that were put into place that made it MUCH easier on me this year and I thank God for those two people! It just seems like I need a break. I want to go away and enjoy a weekend with someone I love very much but that really just doesn't look possible with our schedules and vacation time allowed... Please just pray good and positive things for me. I really really need them.

1 comment:

Mell said...

You are in our prayers. If you need anything, let us know.

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...