Monday, August 07, 2006

Update on...The Wedding Marathons

Hello All! I never thought these words would come from my mouth (or fingertips) but I think I am about tired of weddings. Don't get me wrong I have enjoyed every wedding that I have attended but 5 weddings in 3 months so far is what we call slight burn out. This weekend Kris and I attended our 5th wedding of the season together. That makes two garter catches for Kris and one bouquet catch for me. I still have several I have been informed that I/we have been invited. We will just have to see. Congratulations to each of the couples have united in holy matrimoney and have invited us to take part in your special day...whether we attended or sent gifts.

1 comment:

DivaCardista said...

Congratulations, sistablogger!

And that flying cube is too fabulous!

:)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...