Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My First Dave Matthews Concert!

Hello All! Several of you have been waiting for this blog! On August 15th my wonderful boyfriend took me to my first Dave Matthews Concert! It was AWESOME! The seats were out of the weather and where we could get a good feel of the entire stage. I have been delaying this posting hoping that I could clean up some of the pictures that I took with my phone... but to no avail :( . But that is okay... NEXT TIME! The concert was GREAT! It was at the HiFi Buys Amphitheatre in Atlanta, Georgia. I love music and The Dave Matthews Band is composed of some OUTSTANDING Musicians! It was GREAT... Below is the Song Set from the concert!
Set 1: Pantala Naga Pampa *, Rapunzel *, Crash Into Me, Say Goodbye, Satellite *, The Idea Of You *+, Hunger For The Great Light *+, Louisiana Bayou *+, You Might Die Trying *+, Break Free *+, So Much To Say *+, Anyone Seen The Bridge *+, Too Much *+, Cant Stop, Warehouse *+, Dream Girl *+, #41 *~, Ants Marching *~, E: Sister JTR *, Tripping Billies *





No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...