Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Resolution Results

On January 10, 2007 I made New Year's Resolution for 2007. What better time than New Year's Eve to revisit those that I made public....

Next to share some of my resolutions for 2007 and yes I am one of those people who make resolutions :) . Keeping it simple this year...

1-go to the gym at least once a month (hey a girl has to start somewhere
2-do a minimum of 100 sit-ups per week
3-learn to swim
  • loose 10 lbs (and not gain them back :) )
    4-improve my financial situation by positive measures
    5-be a positive source of inspiration for all that I encounter

    Private Resolutions made with a close friend
    1 - DB & LCG agree to pay off all our debit by 12.31.07
    2 - DB is going to loose 30 lbs
    3 - LCG is going to loose 10 lbs
    4 - LCG will get a XXX Salary increase
    5 - LCG is going to get an Office

    Results...
    PUBLIC
    1-2...I did not succeed with either of these and I do not believe it is a good idea for anyone to make resolutions that are exercise related

    3... SUCCEEDED! - My boyfriend took the time to teach me how to swim, I am no olympian but I can survive! YEAH
    4... SUCCEEDED! - I still have a long way to go but am thankful for my many blessings
    5... Hope I succeeded! - This is something I cannot really tell a result I have to have feedback from those I met and have known and how I have impacted them this year. If you care to leave a response to this... please do

    PRIVATE
    1... Neither of us succeeded completely with this but did in some areas
    2-3 again restating.... no resolutions related to weight
    4... SUCCEEDED!...THANK YOU GOD!
    5... SUCCEEDED!...THANK YOU GOD!

    In the next month I hope to list a new set of resolutions 5 public and 5 private. To each of you I pray for a happy and prosperous 2008. How cool will my birthday be in the coming year 08.08.08!
  • No comments:

    Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

    Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...