Thursday, August 06, 2009

CLAIM IT Ed. 2 BE POSITIVE

There are good and bad times...

I may not believe exactly what everyone else does or how I was raised exactly, but I do believe there is a God. I believe in the power of being positive, even though sometimes it is easier said than done and you wouldn't always believe me if you saw me.

See I believe a negative attitude can take you to negative places... mentally and emotionally and sometimes physically. That is why I challenge you today to be positive... even when times are hard....

Example 1: I may not have people who can or want to give at the level that I am required to raise but I worked hard to get enough little gifts that they could equal several annual gifts at the level I am required


Example 2: I may not feel good but when I walk into a room where my boyfriend and father are making me laugh... I appreciate that moment... the time spent with two wonderful people in my life...

I could go on but I hope you get the picture.. be positive appreciate all little things. Learn from mistakes and make your life better... CLAIM IT!

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...