Wednesday, August 05, 2009

CLAIM IT Ed. 1: Write Down Your Goals!

This scripture came to me about a month ago...
I was driving along heard it on the radio, when I got to church I must say I heard what the preacher said.. but was enveloped in how the pastor on the radio had presented this scripture in such a short time and it stuck with me...

So today when I rose (I didn't have no doubt)...lol...(funny to those who grew up in a black baptist church)... but i digress.... I shared the scripture via facebook again but with more detail, brought out a notebook and wrote down things that I claimed in His name today...

At this time I share it with you...

" 'Write down the revelation & make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end & will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come &will not delay.'" Habakkuk 2: 2-3.

This morning I woke up claimed what is mine and wrote it down. As I said I have shared this before but didn't act until today! My friend Denise and I used to do this annual in January... they started off as resolutions but then we revised it to goals that can be edited throughout the year... I will share with you one I wrote in the past... it will be added in a while...

That is

No comments:

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806)

Benjamin Banneker (1731-1806) Raised on a farm in Maryland, Benjamin Banneker wanted to learn everything he could about the world around hi...